Sunday, September 16, 2012

The BoyFriend Jeans

Hi Everyone and happy sunday!
If you follow me on instagram (beautytakwsj), you know that I was on the hunt for the perfect boyfriend jeans. So of course, I went to GAP to find the right pair. After posting some pics of myself wearing the jeans...many of you didnt like them. But this didnt stop me at all, and Ill tell you why. To me boyfriend jeans stand for laid-back, sexy chick that just rolled out of bed...if you cant picture someone when I described this, think Kate Moss!! She is hot, and she owns the BF jeans trend to PERFECTION. So last night when my bf and I got home, he goes....how about you try my jeans?? My first thought was...umm babe, you are SOOO tiny! they will never fit me! But guess what? I put them on this morning, and they FIT like a perfect glove...well loose glove! Since he is taller than me, I cuffed them and paired them with my favorite electric blue heels! The key to make this look work for you is to combine the looseness of the jeans with structure! So I married my jeans with a structured blazer...and to give it a boho/cool celebrity vibe...i added a big infinity scarf! LOVE LOVE LOVE and I cannot wait to rock this look tomorrow!!!! 
So, would YOU rock the BF jeans trend?? Try it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Boyfriend jeans to be honest. They're so awesome. They look amazing on you. Are these the GAP one's or your own boyfriends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are actually my bf's jeans :) and i love them more!

      Delete